Local candidates only
8-10 years of development experience, 3-4 of which must be mobile
Must have Swift experience
Lead Web App Developer, with iOS and Swift experience, to provide strong guidance and directly contribute to feature design, architecture, and implementations for the company's native mobile application platform.
Location: Richfield, MN
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience with iOS app development including mobile
- Swift experience
- Deep understanding of mobile, client-server development
- Experience developing consumer apps
- Experience with releasing apps to the App store or open source
- Design and architecture knowledge
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience developing native apps with hybrid web views
- Understanding of mobile interaction patterns, standards and capabilities
- Experience with JSON/RESTful APIs
- Xcode experience
- Ability to operate on two week sprints in an agile fashion
- Customer Service experience
- Understanding of business, technical and customer inputs to define new and/or make changes to existing customer experiences
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Ability to interact in small and large groups and all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to be flexible
- Ability to work in an ambiguious and fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative, voice opinions and accept critical feedback
- Guide and directly contribute to feature design, architecture, and implementation.
- Interact directly with peer developers, product management, design, QA and remote server-side engineering groups as part of a cohesive team.
- Participate in a daily standup.
- Choose stories from the sprint to work on with other developers.
- Consult and collaborate with designers and product managers.