2-4 years of Build and Deployment Experience
Release Engineer to deploy changes to production applications as well as maintaining the QA/stage environments by triaging environment issues. In this role, you will work with the production support and site reliability teams to respond to release related production incidents.
Location: Richfield, MN
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Java Build and Deployment Experience
- Code development experience
- Java Application Server (Jboss, Tomcat or similar) experience
- Experience with Apache or related Web servers
- Oracle Database experience
- Java Application Integration knowledge
- JMS and Web Sphere Messaging Queue experience
- AWS cloud platform and deployment experience
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Java App Deployment Tools (Ant and Maven)
- Chef or Puppet provisioning and automation experience
- Experience with Cassandra Database
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Resolve code related exceptions.
- Identify the code team responsible for issues.
- Help work through performance issues.
- Build and deploy scripts, maintaining and managing those using Jenkins.
- Work with broader release teams to ensure all issues are being addressed.