Our Minneapolis client is looking for a Design Engineer with Aveksa experience to help build robust capabilities that support identity control standards.
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Role duration: estimated to be 6 months with potential for extension.
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Strong Design Engineer experience
- Aveksa platform experience
- Strong understanding of application on-boarding to identity & access tool/s including Oracle Identity Manager, Tivoli Identity Manager, Aveksa, etc.
- Ability to articulate to application owners how their data will be used to support access controls once integrated with Aveksa
- Experience in relational databases including writing & working with SQL queries
- Strong understanding of phases of testing methodology including Unit, System, and User Acceptance testing
- Experience with different modes of application on-boarding CSV, Direct Bind
- Knowledge of Application & Database Security Models (Accounts, Groups, Roles, Entitlements)
- Experience with conducting Security Requirements Gathering sessions with business and technical teams
- Knowledge of Identity & Access Governance concepts including: Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) Provision / De-Provisioning Closed-loop remediation
- Understanding of Access Request Lifecycle
- MS Office suite proficiency
- Experience in documenting requirements, testing, and procedure creation
- Application Analyst experience
- XML experience
- Strong knowledge of industry security requirements, SOC2, HIPPA, etc.
- Project Management skills and experience
- Ability to troubleshoot errors/issues with minimum supervision.
- Experience with Audit and System Reporting (Creation & Running)
- Knowledge and Experience working with Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX, Mainframe, etc.)
- Experience with Java EE or other object oriented programming language
- Ability to be highly motivated and take initiative
- Ability to be an interactive team member that is unafraid to seek information from all parties, both inside and outside of the team, in pursuit of requirements
- Work with business users on platform related questions/issues.
- Build robust capabilities that support control standards.