Our Minneapolis client is looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer to develop, document, test, modify and maintain new and existing SharePoint collaboration applications.
***Please provide a personal portfolio or active Github profile with your submittal***
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Role duration: estimated to be 12 months with potential for extension.
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Computer Technology experience
- Understanding of the SharePoint Online Add-ins
- Understanding of the SharePoint Online authentication and authorization
- Understanding of the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and programming/development procedures
- First level knowledge and/or demonstrated technical ability to code in multiple environments.
Development/programming/coding experience with designing, building, and maintaining SharePoint collaboration sites, using tools such as:
- Infopath designer
- SharePoint client side object model
- SharePoint workflows
- Angular JS
- Other SharePoint related tools and technologies
- Ability to effectively interact with employees of various positions, departments, and levels of technical experience/knowledge
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through and time management skills
- Logical, analytical and abstract thinking skills
- Experience and/or comfort working in a multi-sourced, multi-vendor environment
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly learn and apply new tools and processes
- Hands-on experience developing/programming software applications
- Formal training or experience in user interface design and/or user experience design
- Knowledge or experience with C# and Service Oriented Architecture
- Apply standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to the development life cycle.
- Bring specific applications and technology expertise to the specification and design development process as required.
- Perform analysis techniques to identify and remediate root cause.
- Create system and operating documentation.
- Share SharePoint expertise with teammates and business partners while receiving technical guidance and day-to-day direction from Software Engineers and other subject matter experts.
- Educate and guide SharePoint site owners on the construction and maintenance of their sites.
- Facilitate the internal SharePoint User Group meetings and discussions.