** Please include your portfolio or active Github profile with your resume
Client specified questions will need to be answered as part of the submission process.
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Role duration: estimated 12 months + possible extension
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Strong object-oriented development skills
- Familiarity with TDD/BDD concepts and when to use them
- Experience with local build/server configurations with Node.js including: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Express, and Babel
- Willingness to participate in code reviews and maintain codebase standards
- Understanding of the benefit of good documentation
- Experience working within larger corporate teams
- Familiarity with Agile processes
- Experience developing on high visibility public and secure websites
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to "pick things up and run with it"
- Help build and maintain components as part of the Interactive Marketing team.