Our Minneapolis client is looking for a Site Developer to be responsible for the timely coding, development, posting and maintenance of Web content.
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Role duration: estimated to be 12 months with potential for extension.
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong experience with UCM Site Studio Designer and UCM
- Strong experience working in an Agile work environment
- Workflow, tracking and bug reporting tools such as JIRA and SourceTree
- Experience with the Kanban approach of the Agile framework
- Good understanding of financial services and the financial markets
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Site development of code, content and graphics for sites.
- Lead, help develop and maintain best practices for building and maintaining the site structure, layouts and content management for sites within the UCM and the Site Studio Designer framework.
- Test the development of code for appropriate links, broken links, etc. as part of the implementation process.
- Maintain knowledge of and follow industry best practices.
- Ensure that all development work is implemented in a timely and high quality fashion to support interactive and product launches.