Our Minneapolis client is looking for a Design Engineer to support complex enterprise architectures by developing and implementing detailed design, configuration and engineering strategies/solutions within Identity and Access Management.
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Role duration: estimated to be 5 months with potential for extension.
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Strong Design Engineer experience
- Strong Java experience
- Strong experience with MFA tools such as Oracle Adaptive Access Manager/CA Advanced Authentication or CA Arcot
- Experience with CA Single Sign On
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience communicating and articulating technical information across various organizational levels
- Implementation\design experience in Linux, database administration (Oracle), Web Farm concepts, database applications
- Understanding of Domains: Infrastructure, Middleware, Identity and Access Management for SSO, MFA, and Identity
- Experience in the development, build, delivery, and security JAVA applications
- Working knowledge of multi-datacenter HA SiteMinder environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand a complex operating environments
- Strong thoughtful leadership skills
- Innovative problem solving skills
- Work with employees and vendor/contractor resources, ensure viable designs, flawless execution, and seamless transition into the production environment.
- Ensure that capability, flexibility, scalability, performance and reliability objectives are met or exceeded for a variety of small to mid-size projects.
- Support complex enterprise architectures by developing and implementing detailed design, configuration and engineering strategies/solutions within Identity and Access Management.