Candidates must have 10+ years of relevant application software development experience.
> Codility Test: Java.
Please Answer these questions with application, if not done application will be obliterated:
- Based on your experience, what is your most and least favorite thing about pair programming?
- As a senior engineer, what processes, procedures and tools would you implement for efficient and quality team development? Be prepared to justify your selections during an interview.
- How often do you refactor?
- How do you keep current with emerging trends, tools, and technologies in the software industry?
- What does agile mean to you?
Java Developer to support and extend running applications and assist in the design and development of new applications. In this role, you will work in an agile environment which values test-driven development and pair programming, and you are expected to evaluate and refactor in a rapid manner for every part of their infrastructure. You will work on many projects running in parallel including cloud technologies, Infrastructure automation, and SOA REST based web applications.
Location: Richfield, MN
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Multiple years of relevant application software development experience
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
- Experience developing Spring/Java/Maven or Groovy applications
- Aggressive refactoring experience
- High comfort level with Unix/Linux command line
- Strong unit-testing skills (Spock/JUnit/Mockito/EasyMock)
- Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture design experience
- Experience as a Technical Lead on a large application development project
- Test Driven Development (TDD) experience
- Experience with Spock framework
- Pair Programming experience
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment
- Developing Groovy/Spring web applications.
- Responsible for pairing to develop high quality code.
- Aggressive refactoring.
- Evaluate and refactor in a rapid manner.