Local candidates will be considered first
10+ Years Professional developer experience to include 5 years of Ruby
Ruby Developer to build and manage operational tools for the company's dotcom. The ideal candidate will be able to write pure Ruby without Rails or ActiveSupport dependencies.
Location: Richfield, MN
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Strong Ruby Developer experience
- Ability to write pure Ruby without Rails or ActiveSupport dependencies
- Extensive professional Developer experience or equivalent development experience
- Strong Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns experience
- Experience with MVC Architectural Patterns
- Experience working with and creating web services
- Strong knowledge of Client / Server Communications
- Strong Knowledge of Concurrent and Parallel programming concepts
- Experience with Automating one or more of the following: OpenStack, Openshift, AWS, or other Cloud Providers
- Understanding of Deployment Automation concepts and patterns
- Continuous Integration experience
- Understanding of Continuous Integration concepts and patterns
- Large enterprise experience
- Experience with large projects that have many applications and components
- Experience with Fog gem
- Experience with Message Queuing Technologies
- Chef or Puppet experience
- Strong collaboration skills
- Team player who can establish strong working relationships
- Experience leading a team
- Software and API Development and Design.
- Work in Simi-Paired Programming Environment.
- Unit testing and QA.
- Deployments / Releases of own tools.
- Work with infrastructure provisioning tools such as Chef, Vagrant, Kitchen, and Fog.
- Learn and keep up with latest trends in automation patterns and practices.
- Attend Status update meetings.