10+ years of relevant experience required.
Local candidates only.
Previous Best Buy experience is a plus.
Product Manager to support the eCommerce product management efforts for developing and optimizing strategies.
Location: Richfield, MN
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience translating customer requirements and feedback into effective online experiences, including story writing and managing sprints
- Experience as a business analyst, quality analyst, project manager, product analyst or product manager for an online/web organization
- Financial and/or web analytics background
- Project coordination/ management/Agile software development experience
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Solid understanding of customer facing / website user experiences
- Understanding of information architecture, graphic design, HTML, CSS
- eCommerce or Retail industry experience
- Agile software development experience and user story creation
- Ability to collaborative and work across a variety of teams/personalities
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- Work with key business partners to write/drive user stories, QA and Agile sprint planning.
- Understand what the customer needs are from client's perspective.
- Analyze site analytics and report / present out to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and execute projects and regular Agile software development rhythm.