Our Minneapolis client is looking for a Front End Web Developer to help build and refine content for the company employee portals.
***Please provide a personal portfolio or active Github profile with your submittal***
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Role duration: estimated to be 3 months with potential for extension.
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Web development and/or web content management experience
- Solid understanding of user experience/usability best practices
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Liferay experiencce
- Web portal and email campaign platform experience
- Experience with mobile and responsive design development
- Ability to rapidly master and adapt to new online systems and tools
- Understanding of the financial services industry
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Self starter and can work independently
- Ability to work within a team on shared tasks
- Ability to build relationships and communicate clearly with both business and technology partners
- Use content management systems and HTML skills to create and maintain content on new employee web portal.
- Perform portal admin tasks, including development / maintenance of site navigation, build of pages / attachments, and permission management.