SAS / SQL DBA
Job Overview & Requirements
We are seeking a self-motivated, passionate engineer to join our team who has the desire to drive standards, ensure high performing environments and improve operational efficiencies for our SAS environments.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
• Takes the lead in establishing SAS-based standards for a broad range of SAS tools including Visual Analytics and the 9.4 suite.
• SAS 9.4 Platform Administration including performance tuning, capacity planning and support
• Understands and improves automated installation of SAS products including Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment processes, tools and infrastructure.
• Stays current with evolving standards and technologies with a strong desire to learn Viya
Do you qualify? You must have…
• 5+ years of experience working with and maintaining computer systems. Experience in the following areas desired: systems design, development and integration; systems reporting; and software administration.
• 1+ years of SAS Administration experience
• Self-motivated, creative, and superior problem solver with a strong work ethic.
• Experience administering SAS products on Linux and/or Windows.
• Proactive, motivated, self-directed, detail oriented, independent individual with excellent communication skills
• Has good command of spoken and written English.
• Passionate about technology and continuous learning and mastering computer-related technologies
• Availability to occasionally work evenings or weekends for system maintenance and upgrades.