Our Minneapolis client is looking for a Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist. In this role, you will act as the technical lead on multiple implementation projects and work with business stakeholders to define and implement Adobe Analytics tagging to capture critical data elements.
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Role duration: estimated to be 16 months with potential for extension.
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Digital analytics implementation experience with Adobe Analytics
- Experience with HTML and CSS selectors (preferably JQuery)
- Experience defining analytics tracking requirements, and guiding developers through implementation of those requirements
- Adobe’s Dynamic Tag Management experience or similar tag management tool (Ensighten,Tealium)
- Experience defining and configuring tracking rules within the tool
- Mobile app tagging and tracking experience with Adobe Analytics
- Strong service orientation, with a proven track record of working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments while being able to shift priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Convert business requirements into detailed analytics requirements that follow the defined tracking guidelines laid out by the analytics team.
- Implement tracking using Adobe’s Dynamic Tag Management (DTM) product.
- Work with developers to implement tracking code directly into the page.
- Aid in the implementation of DTM, and convert existing code tracking to DTM rules.
- Engage in acceptance testing and troubleshooting of tracking issues.