Open to non local candidates/must be able to fly in for an in person interview
Candidates need to have 10+ years of relevant systems software engineering experience
Java Developer to support and extend running applications and assist in the design and development of new applications. In this role, you will work in an agile environment, and you are expected to evaluate and refactor in a rapid manner for every part of the infrastructure.
Location: Richfield, MN
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Strong application software development experience
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
- Developing Spring/Java/Maven applications
- Pair Programming experience
- Test Driven Development (TDD) experience
- Aggressive refactoring experience
- Experience with Unix command line
- Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture design experience
- Experience in the use of containers for deployment
- Agile development experience
- Experience as a Technical Lead on a complex distributed systems project
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCE, etc.)
- Experience with JSON/RESTful services and best practices
- Infrastructure Automation (Chef in particular)
- Experience with testing frameworks (JUnit and Spock in particular)
- Groovy experience
- Abiity to collaborate with downstream consumers and upstream providers to establish sound API contracts
- Develop Java web applications.
- Aggressive refactoring.
- Evaluate and refactor in a rapid manner.
- Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture design.
- Iteration Planning, Retrospectives, Showcases, and Design Sessions