Local Candidates only.
Candidates who have moved from development into architecture
3+ years’ experience in hands-on application delivery with accountability for architect roles
3+ years’ experience years of experience in defining, creating and integrating high scale, large volume and reliable applications
Large enterprise experience
Application Architect responsible for maintaining solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases.
Location: Richfield, MN
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Experience in hands-on application delivery with accountability for architect roles
- Experience partnering with infrastructure and networking teams to define requirements for application development
- Experience in defining, creating and integrating high scale, large volume and reliable applications
- Hands-on architecture experience
- Experience with coding, designing, and testing
- Large enterprise experience
Experience in one more of the following areas, with demonstrated progression of responsibilities:
- Application management
- Iterative/agile methodology
- J2EE experience
- Adobe digital experience
- Big program/project experience
- Retail industry experience
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn, adapt and take accountability
- Provide direction to delivery technical team consisting of engineering and QA resources leveraging diverse development methodologies (agile, iterative and waterfall).
- Communicate effectively articulating technical decisions to business and technical partners.
- Develop and maintain long term business domain knowledge.
- Provide accurate estimates and delivery timelines.
- Partner with architecture group on to deliver solution blueprints and other UML based design documentation.
- Enforce processes around development methodologies including continuous integration, static code analysis, test coverage etc.
- Own and drive the lifecycle management of the technical inventory (e.g. servers, DBs, storage, patches, upgrades, technology components).
- Review and approve functional specifications created by delivery project teams.
- Perform technical code reviews to ensure quality.
- Responsible for maintaining solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases.