Our Minneapolis based financial services client is looking for an Implementation Project Manager with strong experience in implementation planning and execution on cross-organizational efforts. For this role, you will need global experience with phase planning and resource planning.
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Role duration: estimated to be 6 months with potential for extension.
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Global experience with phase planning and resource planning
- Experience coordinating efforts with IT teams
- Experience within Financial Services
- Strong understand of financial transaction environments
- Experience in implementation planning and execution on cross-organizational efforts
- Experience with full system life cycle systems development and business migration planning across multi-site/global business groups
- HP Quality Center experience
- Strong facilitation skills
- Results orientated with strong organization skills
- Strong relationship building/management skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution abilities
- Develop implementation plan including business operations and technology.
- Work with business owners to plan cutover readiness.
- Work with technology partners to define cutover readiness.
- Establish QA processes compliant with internal framework for quality management and audit.
- Create and manage a detailed cutover plan/schedule.
- Provide robust reporting of status and issues/risks and contingencies.
- Lead and coordinate cross-workstream planning (business and technology).
- Review and manage resource planning.
- Help to coordinate cutover environment requirements.
- Schedule and conduct periodic cutover panning status meetings.
- Act as primary point of contact for all implantation cutover aspects of the project.
- Track and report test issues.
- Develop contingency plans across business and technology teams and components.
- Provide implementation status report.
- Provide metrics and reporting using Microsoft tools and HP Quality Center.