Local Candidates only. If you reside outside of the TC metro your application will be burned.
Salesforce Developer Lead to guide our Salesforce team with all aspects of the Salesforce software development lifecycle; including design, development, testing, and implementation. This position will lead a team of Salesforce professionals while working closely with other business units to support the organization play an important role in our customer service infrastructure.
The ideal candidate has at least 5+ years of Development experience with a strong focus in Salesforce development experience, and a demonstrated ability to lead a team.
If you are looking for a challenging Developer Lead position that will provide real value to an organization, we encourage you to apply.
- Lead the development team, overseeing the design, implementation and support of the software development projects, ensuring that project goals and business objectives are met.
- Oversee all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Works with business stakeholders and IT managers to define business requirements, perform analysis and provide recommendations for new systems or modifications of current systems.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise for large complex projects; directing activities to ensure goals are met through team work assignments.
- Select, coach, develop and retain staff to achieve company, departmental and individual goals; provide regular performance feedback and conduct annual review meetings.
- Perform the technical code review on projects and applications.
- Provide timely updates on current and potential production issues which affect projects or production service level objectives; escalates issues when necessary.
- Decision making guided by general policies and objectives within which frequent decisions are required.
- Assists in formulating recommendations on difficult problems.
- Deals with somewhat complex management issues that must be broken down into manageable pieces.
- Leads evolution of company level software development best practices, standards, and policies.
- 5+ years in developing, testing and supporting Apex, Visualforce, SOQL required.
- Experience leading a development team or project.
- Previous experience in web service/api implementations including: XML, SOAP, and REST required.
- Experience required in software change control practices using any of the following: Git and Jenkins.
- Salesforce Developer certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent training/education/ experience required.
The benefits package includes:
- 401(k) company match
- Medical insurance – We offer affordable (thanks to a strong employer subsidy), above-average coverage and the choice of either a traditional Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) option OR a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) option
- Wellbeing program – Including on-site massage, yoga classes, salad and healthy snack days, sit/stand workstations, nutrition seminars, and more
- 100% company-paid tuition reimbursement for approved, job-relevant coursework
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Other standard employee benefits – Including dental insurance, vision benefits, life insurance, disability insurance, and more