Local Candidates only. If you reside outside of the TC metro your application will be burned.
Senior Salesforce Developer to provide our team with support in all aspects of the Salesforce.com software development lifecycle; including design, development, testing, and implementation. This position will collaborate across business units to play an important role in supporting our customer service infrastructure.
The ideal candidate has at least 5+ years of Development experience and an interest in learning Salesforce development. Previous experience working with Agile is preferred, and a demonstrated ability to work well as a member of a cross functional team. If you are looking for a challenging Developer position that will provide real value to an organization, we encourage you to apply.
- Perform technical evaluations, identify solutions, and design approaches to business needs.
- Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for Salesforce platform.
- Provide technical support and development as needed for integration services to our core systems.
- Identify opportunities that can help improve efficiency of business processes through software enhancements.
- Prepare written technical design specifications, flow charts and data flow diagrams as needed for new and existing applications. Code, debug and/or modify new and existing applications to meet the business requirements as outlined by the Business Analysts.
- Assist in preparing work estimates for assigned projects.
- Meet required deadlines as outlined by project team and business partners.
- Prepare and execute unit tests on all new and modified code.
- Prepare documentation for deployment purposes and respond to any implementation issues as needed to ensure quality deliverable has been met.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues and help identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing business needs.
- Facilitate transfer of primary developer responsibilities from implementation partner to Western National team through the establishment of internal support, resources, and expertise.
- 5+ years of development(Web focused development is preferred) experience required.
- Experience in developing, testing and supporting Apex, Visualforce, SOQL is preferred.
- Previous experience in web service/api implementations including: XML, SOAP, and REST is strongly preferred.
- Experience required in software change control practices using any of the following: Git and Jenkins.
- Salesforce Developer certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent training/education/ experience required.
The benefits package includes:
- 401(k) company match
- Medical insurance – We offer affordable (thanks to a strong employer subsidy), above-average coverage and the choice of either a traditional Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) option OR a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) option
- Wellbeing program – Including on-site massage, yoga classes, salad and healthy snack days, sit/stand workstations, nutrition seminars, and more
- 100% company-paid tuition reimbursement for approved, job-relevant coursework
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Other standard employee benefits – Including dental insurance, vision benefits, life insurance, disability insurance, and more