4+ years implementing in a Java/J2EE environment with a strong emphasis on web applications
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience.
Java Developer to create technology based solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Internet, Intranet, and Client-Server applications. The ideal candidate will have web application development experience.
Location: Bloomington, MN
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Strong Java development experience
- Experience implementing in a Java/J2EE environment with a strong emphasis on web applications
- Experience with Applied Services Oriented Architecture
- Experience leveraging concepts of an Enterprise Services Bus, Message Queuing, Service Registry, and Gateway Services
- Experience with unit and integration test frameworks such as xUnit, Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor
- Experience providing mentorship and technical leadership for project and functional teams
- Ability to continuously enhance and manage the company's web environment
- Responsive design and mobile support experience
- Experience with cloud technologies and remote systems integrations
- Cross browser, multiple platform experience including iOS and Andriod mobile browsers
- Experience with Oracle (PL/SQL, Stored Packages/Procedures development, SQL) or Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in full life cycle iterative development; requirements gathering, technical design, development, testing and implementation
- Health care market/industry knowledge and experience
- Experience with scrum-based agile development
- Customer service skills/experience
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to build relationships and work with a team
- Self-motivated and results-driven
Some clients require background checks and drug screening as a condition for engagement / employment. This means you could be asked to submit to any or all of the following: criminal background check, credit check or drug screen.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. In addition, we are seeking local candidates as this role is not eligible for travel and relocation reimbursement.