Local candidates only
Contract to Hire. Only submit candidates willing to be converted.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
Security Operations Analyst to administer, engineer, and maintain the health of the security logging tier. In this role, you will work with a team of information security professionals who help protect the company's intellectual property and customer information.
Location: Richfield, MN
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Information Security experience
- Windows and Linux Platform experience
- ArcSight experience
- ELK Stack experience
- Understanding of incident management and security operations best practices
Industry certifications in one or more of the following:
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center
- Hadoop experience
- Experience scripting with C++ and Python
- Retail experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Configure and maintain monitoring, correlation, and alerting solutions to ensure that relevant security issues are identified.
- Administer and maintain the underlying infrastructure.
- Aggregate logs from different sources into the security logging tier.
- Validate that required log sources are reporting to the SIEM
- Work with internal teams to resolve issues when systems are not reporting properly.
- Create and maintaining information security monitoring dashboards for the information security team
- Provide varying levels of visibility of the security and health events within the environment.
- Suggest and implement process improvements to the monitoring and alerting environment based on best practices and lessons learned.